Last Revised: October 7, 2015
While we make reasonable efforts to provide accurate and timely information about Good Times Coffee Co. on the Sites, you should not assume that the information is always up to date or that the Sites contain all the relevant information available about Good Times Coffee Co.
Eligibility, Registration and Account
In order to participate in certain areas of our Sites, you will need to register for an account. You agree to (a) create only one account; (b) provide accurate, current and complete information when creating your account; (c) maintain and promptly update your account information; (d) maintain the security of your account by not sharing your password with others and restricting access to your account and your computer; (e) promptly notify Good Times Coffee Co. if you discover or otherwise suspect any security breaches relating to the Sites; and (f) take responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and accept all risks of unauthorized access.
Terms of Sale
All sales from the Sites are governed by Good Times Coffee Co. Terms of Sale. Please refer to our Terms of Sale for the terms, conditions and policies applicable to your purchase of products from Good Times Coffee Co. By ordering products through our Sites, you agree to be bound by and accept the Terms of Sale. The Terms of Sale are subject to change without prior notice at any time, in Good Times Coffee Co.’s sole discretion, so you should review the Terms of Sale each time you make a purchase.
Good Times Coffee Co. Gift Cards/Certificates
Good Times Coffee Co. may allow you to purchase Good Times Coffee Co. Cards through the Sites. Please refer to the Good Times Coffee Co. Card Terms & Conditions for more information about the terms that apply to your purchase and use of Good Times Coffee Co. Cards.
The materials and information on the Sites may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. The materials, information and services on the Sites are provided “as is” without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Good Times Coffee Co. disclaims all other warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, availability, that the Sites and Site Materials are free from viruses, and non-infringement as to the Sites and the information, content and materials contained therein.
Copyright and Limited License
Unless otherwise indicated, the Sites and all content and other materials therein, including, without limitation, the Good Times Coffee Co. logo and all designs, text, graphics, pictures, information, data, software, sound files, other files and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, “Site Materials”) are the proprietary property of Good Times Coffee Co. or its licensors or users and are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Notice
If you believe any material available via the Sites infringes a copyright you own or control, you may file a notification of such infringement with our Designated Agent as set forth below.
Good Times Coffee Co.
1595 Peachtree Pkwy Ste 204-128
Atlanta, GA 30041-9584
Please see 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3) for the requirements of a proper notification. You should note that if you knowingly misrepresent in your notification that the material or activity is infringing, you will be liable for any damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees, incurred by us or the alleged infringer as the result of our relying upon such misrepresentation in removing or disabling access to the material or activity claimed to be infringing.
If a notice of copyright infringement has been filed against material posted by you on the Sites, you may make a counter-notification with our Designated Agent listed above, provided that such counter-notification complies with the requirements of 17 U.S.C. §512(g)(3). If Good Times Coffee Co. receives a valid counter-notification, it may reinstate the removed or disabled material in accordance with the DMCA.
In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable law, Good Times Coffee Co. has also adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and in our sole discretion, users who are deemed to be repeat infringers. Good Times Coffee Co. may also, in its sole discretion, limit access to the Sites and/or terminate the accounts of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
Restrictions on Use
The Sites may include interactive areas in which you or other registered users may create, post, send or store messages, materials, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, video, graphics, applications, tags, code, links or other items or materials on the Sites (“User Content”). By using the Sites, you agree not to post, upload, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through the Sites any of the following:
- Unless specifically requested by Good Times Coffee Co., any “sensitive” personally identifiable information about yourself or another person (including, but not limited to, information that relates to health or medical conditions, social security numbers, credit cards, bank accounts or other financial information, other information concerning trade union membership, sex life, political opinions, criminal charges or convictions, religious beliefs, racial or ethnic origin, or other sensitive matters);
- User Content that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent, otherwise objectionable or which threatens our relationships with our employees, partners, customers or suppliers;
- User Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party.
- User Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your identity or affiliation with another person or entity;
- Spam, direct marketing communications or any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials or other forms of solicitation or commercial content;
- User Content that constitutes, encourages or provides instructions for a criminal offense, violates the rights of any party or that creates liability or violates any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- Viruses, spyware, Trojan horses, Easter eggs or any other harmful, disruptive or destructive files; and
You further agree not to (i) use technology or other means to access Good Times Coffee Co. or the Sites or Site Materials that is not authorized by Good Times Coffee Co.; (ii) use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” to access Good Times Coffee Co. or the Sites or Site Materials; (iii) attempt to gain unauthorized access to Good Times Coffee Co. computer network or user accounts; or (iv) attempt to damage, disable, overburden, or impair Good Times Coffee Co. servers or networks.
Good Times Coffee Co. does not control, take responsibility for or assume liability for any User Content posted, stored or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor is Good Times Coffee Co. liable for any user conduct or any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter. The interactive areas are generally designed as open and public community areas for connecting and sharing with other people. When you participate in these areas, you understand that certain information and content you choose to post may be displayed publicly. You are solely responsible for your use of the Sites and agree to use the interactive areas at your own risk.
If you are viewing the Sites on a public computer or are otherwise using a computer to which multiple people have potential access, be sure to follow all relevant instructions to ensure you are sufficiently disconnected and logged off the Sites and the computer system you are using to prevent unauthorized User Content.
License to User Content
You represent and warrant that your User Content is not subject to any confidentiality obligations and that you own and control all of the rights to the User Content, have the lawful right to distribute and produce such User Content, or otherwise have the right to grant the rights to Good Times Coffee Co. that you grant herein. Good Times Coffee Co. claims no ownership or control over any User Content, except as otherwise provided herein, on the Sites or in a separate agreement. However, by submitting or posting User Content on the Sites, you grant Good Times Coffee Co. and its designees a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully-paid up and royalty free license to use, sell, reproduce, prepare derivative works, combine with other works, alter, translate, distribute copies, display, perform, publish, license or sub-license the User Content and your name and likeness provided in connection with such use of your User Content. By posting User Content, you hereby release Good Times Coffee Co. and its agents and employees from any claims that such use, as authorized above, violates any of your rights and you understand that you will not be entitled to any compensation for any use of your User Content.
Submission of Ideas
Separate and apart from the User Content you provide, you can submit questions, comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, plans, notes, drawings, original or creative materials or other information about Good Times Coffee Co., our Sites and our products (collectively, “Ideas”). Ideas, whether posted to the Sites or provided to Good Times Coffee Co. by email or otherwise are entirely voluntary, non-confidential, gratuitous and non-committal. Good Times Coffee Co. shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of Ideas for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. Please do not send us Ideas if you expect to be paid or want to continue to own or claim rights in them; your Ideas might be great, but we may have already had the same or similar idea and we do not want disputes.
Links to Sites
You are granted a limited, non-exclusive right to create text hyperlinks to the Sites for noncommercial purposes, provided such links do not portray Good Times Coffee Co. or Napalm® coffee in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise defamatory manner and provided further that the linking site does not contain any obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit or illegal material or any material that is offensive, harassing or otherwise objectionable. This limited right may be revoked at any time. In addition, you may not use Good Times Coffee Co.’s logo or other proprietary graphics to link to our Sites without our express written permission. Further, you may not use, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any Good Times Coffee Co. trademark, logo or other proprietary information, including the images found at the Sites, the content of any text or the layout/design of any page or form contained on a page on the Sites without our express written consent. Except as noted above, you are not conveyed any right or license by implication, estoppel or otherwise in or under any patent, trademark, copyright or proprietary right of Good Times Coffee Co. or any third party.
Good Times Coffee Co. makes no claim or representation regarding, and accepts no responsibility for, the quality, content, nature or reliability of websites linking to the Sites. Such sites are not under the control of Good Times Coffee Co. and Good Times Coffee Co. is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any review, changes or updates to such sites.
Third Party Content
Products and Services (including Advertising and Promotions)
Good Times Coffee Co. may provide third party content on the Sites (including embedded content) and links to web pages and content of third parties, including advertisements and promotions (collectively, “Third Party Content”) as a service to those interested in this information. We do not control, endorse or adopt any Third Party Content, including that the inclusion of any link does not imply affiliation, endorsement or adoption by Good Times Coffee Co. of any site or any information contained therein, and can make no guarantee as to its accuracy or completeness. When you visit other sites via Third Party Content, or participate in promotions or business dealings with third parties, you should understand that our terms and policies no longer govern, and that the terms and policies of those third party sites will now apply. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from our Sites.
Limitation on Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Good Times Coffee Co. and its officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential damages, or any other damages of any kind, including but not limited to loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damage arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use the Sites, the content or the materials contained in or accessed through the Sites, including without limitation any damages caused by or resulting from reliance by a user on any information obtained from Good Times Coffee Co., or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or email, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to Good Times Coffee Co.’s records, programs or services. In no event shall the aggregate liability of Good Times Coffee Co., whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence, whether active, passive or imputed), product liability, strict liability or other theory, arising out of or relating to the use of or inability to use the Sites, exceed any compensation you pay, if any, to Good Times Coffee Co. for access to or use of the Sites. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation of liability in contracts with consumers, so some or all of these limitations of liability may not apply to you.
Modifications to the Sites
Good Times Coffee Co. reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Sites or any features or portions thereof without prior notice. You agree that Good Times Coffee Co. will not be liable for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Sites or any part thereof.
Jurisdiction and Compliance with Laws
Notice to California Residents
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California residents are entitled to the following specific consumer rights information:
The provider of the Sites is Good Times Coffee Co., 1595 Peachtree Pkwy Ste 204-128 Atlanta, GA 30041-9584.
To file a complaint regarding the Sites or to receive further information regarding use of the Sites, send a letter to the above address or contact Good Times Coffee Co. via e-mail (with “California Resident Request” as the Subject Line). You may also contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento CA 95834 or by telephone at 800.952.5210.
Please feel free to contact us with any comments, questions or suggestions you might have regarding the information described in the Sites.
You may contact us at:
Good Times Coffee Co.
1595 Peachtree Pkwy Ste 204-128
Atlanta, GA 30041-9584
TERMS OF SALE
Last Updated: October 7, 2014
- Your Account
When you make a purchase from the Site, you may create an account as part of the checkout process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and restricting access to your password and account. You further agree to accept responsibility for all purchases and activities that occur under your account.
- Acceptance of Order
Your placement of an order does not necessarily assure that we will accept your order. We reserve the right to refuse any order in our sole discretion. In addition, before accepting your order, we may require additional information if you have not provided all of the information required by us to complete your order. Once a properly completed order is received, authorization of your form of payment is received and we have accepted your order, we will promptly place your order in line for shipment.
- Pricing and Availability
All prices for products (and the associated costs of shipping and tax) are shown in U.S. dollars. All items are subject to availability and we reserve the right to impose quantity limits on any order, to reject all or part of an order, and to discontinue products without notice, even if you have already placed your order. All prices are subject to change without notice, and you agree that taxes may be adjusted from the amount shown on the payment screens. Several factors may cause this, such as variances between processor programs and changes in tax rates.
- Payment Terms
Good Times Coffee Co. currently accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover credit cards and PayPal. By submitting your order, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to use the designated credit card and authorize us to charge your order (including taxes, shipping and handling) to that card. If the card cannot be verified, is invalid or is otherwise not acceptable, your order may be suspended or cancelled automatically.
- Shipping Terms and Policies
We endeavor to ship all orders for in-stock items within one (1) business day. Our standard business hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. Standard shipping is typically via UPS, or the U.S. Postal Service and you should allow five (5) to eight (8) business days for standard delivery once an order has been shipped. We reserve the right to substitute another carrier of equal or lesser cost to deliver your order. If expedited shipping is required, please select that as your shipping choice.All shipping charges are your responsibility, unless waived by Good Times Coffee Co. Shipping charges will be included on your invoice and can be viewed prior to finalizing your order. The shipping charge shown during the checkout process is subject to verification. Shipping charges are subject to change without notice.All orders are shipped FOB shipping point. Title to products passes from Good Times Coffee Co. to you upon shipment and we are not responsible for any shipping delays or problems once the product has been shipped.
- Back Orders
If for some reason an item on your order is temporarily out of stock, we will back order that item for you and ship the other merchandise immediately. Items on back order will be charged when the items are actually shipped, along with applicable taxes and shipping charges.
- Return and Exchange Policies
When you shop with us, we want you to be completely satisfied. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for a replacement or refund of the purchase price. Any gift item shipped to you from NapalmCoffee.com may be returned for a merchandise credit that can be used on a future NapalmCoffee.com order. Refund checks are not available for gift returns. Returns for orders originally purchased with a Good Times Coffee Co. gift card will be refunded to the Good Times Coffee Co. card used in the original order. Merchandise credits may be redeemed on NapalmCoffee.com and are not redeemable in retail locations.
Our Customer Service hours are Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST, Closed Saturday – Sunday. You may also reach us by email at email@example.com.
Return your package to:
1595 Peachtree Pkwy Ste 204-128
Atlanta, GA 30041-9584
Please refer to our Privacy Statement for information about how Good Times Coffee Co. collects, uses and discloses personal information from users of the Site.
We attempt to be as accurate as possible; however, we do not warrant that all product descriptions, photographs, pricing or other information on the Site is accurate, complete, current, or error-free. In addition, all weights and size dimensions are approximate. If a product offered by Good Times Coffee Co. is not as described or pictured, your sole remedy is to return it in an unused condition for a refund. In the event of an error, whether on the Site, in an order confirmation, in processing an order, in delivering a product or otherwise, we reserve the right to correct such error and revise your order accordingly, or to cancel the order and refund any amount charged. Your sole remedy in the event of an error is to cancel your order and obtain a refund.
- Limitation of Liability
GOOD TIMES COFFEE CO. WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, GOOD TIMES COFFEE CO.’S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID FOR THE PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS FROM THIS SITE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Good Times Coffee Co. products may be returned or exchanged in accordance with the policies described above. THIS IS THE ONLY GUARANTEE OR WARRANTY YOU GET FROM GOOD TIMES COFFEE CO. RELATING TO THE PRODUCTS YOU PURCHASE. GOOD TIMES COFFEE CO. MAKES NO OTHER, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL, REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER IN WRITING, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ANY WARRANTY ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED BY GOOD TIMES COFFEE CO. “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Governing Law; Venue
These Terms and your purchase of products from Good Times Coffee Co. through the Site shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, without resort to its conflict of law provisions to the contrary. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Terms or your purchase of products shall be filed only in the state and federal courts located in Forsyth County, Georgia, and you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts over any suit, action or proceeding arising out of these Terms.
Last Revised: October 7, 2015
This Privacy Statement (“Statement”) applies to the website located at NapalmCoffee.com and any other websites owned and operated by Good Times Coffee Co. that direct the viewer or user to this Statement. In this Statement, the terms “Good Times Coffee Co.,” “we,” and “us” refers to Good Times Coffee Co. and its respective subsidiaries and affiliated companies. Websites that are owned and operated by Good Times Coffee Co. may contain links to websites that are owned and operated by other companies. This Statement does not apply to websites and services that are owned and operated by third parties.
Information We Collect
As you use our services, we collect certain information about you and the services you use. The information we collect falls into three different categories: (1) information you give us; (2) information we collect from you automatically when you use our services; and (3) information we collect from other sources.
Information You Give Us
We collect information you give us when you use our services. Some examples of using our “services” are when you make a purchase on one of our e-commerce websites, create a Good Times Coffee Co. account, buy a gift card online, or participate in a survey or promotion. The information you give us may include your first or last name, username, password, email address, postal address, phone number, financial account information such as a credit card number, birthday, city of birth, demographics information, and any other information you choose to give us.
Information We Collect When You Use Our Services
When you use our services, we may collect information about the services you use and how you use them. This information includes:
- Purchasing Information– We may collect information about the products you buy, how frequently you buy products, and the rewards earned due to your purchases.
- Device and Website Use Information– When you install one of our mobile applications or use a computer, tablet, smart phone or other device to access our websites or purchase products or services via our online properties, we may collect information about the device and how you use it.
Location Information – When you use a smart phone or other mobile device to access our websites or purchase products or services via our online properties, we may collect information about your physical location.
We may combine this information with other location-based information, such as your IP address and billing or postal code, to give you information about stores near you and to provide you with other services on your mobile device. We share your location information only with companies that help us provide you with services and help us understand how the services are being used. If you want to opt out of the collection of this location information, please see the section below titled, “Your Choices.”
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We also collect information that is publicly available. For example, we may collect information you submit to a blog, a chat room, or a social network like Facebook, Twitter or Google+. We may also collect information about you from other companies and organizations. By gathering additional information about you, we can correct inaccurate information and give you product recommendations and special offers that are more likely to interest you.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use the information we collect about you in a variety of ways, including:
- to process your purchases of products and services;
- to communicate with you about orders, purchases, services, accounts, programs, contests, and sweepstakes;
- to respond to your customer service inquiries and requests for information;
- to post your comments or statements on our websites;
- to send you personalized promotions and special offers;
- to inform you about our brands, products, events, or other promotional purposes;
- to maintain and improve our sites and the products and services we offer;
- to detect, prevent, or investigate security breaches or fraud; and
- to maintain appropriate records for internal administrative purposes.
How We Share the Information We Collect
We may share your information in the following circumstances:
- When We Work Together– We may share the collected information between Good Times Coffee Co., its subsidiaries, and affiliated companies for proper management and analysis and decision making, including decisions regarding the expansion and promotion of our product and service offering, order or customer request fulfillment, and for use by those companies for the other purposes described in this Statement.
- When We Work with Service Providers– We may share your information with service providers that provide us with support services, such as credit card processing, website hosting, email delivery, location mapping, postal mail processing and delivery, and analytics services. We require these companies to refrain from collecting, using and disclosing your information except when they are performing work for us or when the disclosure of your information is required by law.
- When We Work on Business Transactions– If we become involved with a merger or another situation involving the transfer of some or all of our business assets, we may share your information with business entities or people involved in the negotiation or transfer.
- When Sharing Helps Us Protect Lawful Interests– We may disclose your information if we believe that the disclosure is required by law, if we believe that the disclosure is necessary to enforce our agreements or policies, or if we believe that the disclosure will help us protect the rights, property, or safety of Good Times Coffee Co. or our customers or partners.
- When We Share with Other Companies for Marketing Purposes – We may share your information with service providers to use your information to provide you with promotions and special offers. We also may share anonymous, aggregated statistics about your use of our websites and services with other companies.
- When You Give Consent– We may share information about you with other companies if you give us permission or direct us to share the information.
- When the Information Does Not Identify You– We may share your information in a way that does not directly identify you. For example, we may combine information about you with information about other people and share the combined information in a way that does not link your information to you.
- When You Post on Our Websites– If you post information on a blog or another part of our websites, the information that you post may be seen by other visitors to our websites, including your post information and your user name.
How We May Allow Others to Collect Your Information
When you use our websites or other services, we may allow third parties to collect information about you by setting their own cookies, web beacons and other similar technologies on our websites. The information collected by third parties may include the type of device, your operating system, your browser, your internet service provider, your domain name, your internet protocol (IP) address, the date and time that you accessed our service, the website that referred you to our website, the web pages you requested, the date and time of those requests, and the subject of the ads you click or scroll over.
We allow third parties to collect this information on our websites for the following purposes:
- To Collect Information on How Our Websites and Services Are Used– We allow certain service providers to use the information collected on our websites and services to help us learn about our audience and how people use our websites. The companies that use this information for this purpose do not match the information to individual users. In other words, statistical information collected by third parties regarding website usage or performance is not matched or linked to you.
- To Make the Services of Other Companies Work on Our Websites– We allow companies to use special technologies to make certain parts of our websites work. For example, we allow Adobe to set and enable special cookies that are necessary to deliver video content for Adobe Flash Player. These cookies are called Flash cookies.
- To Link Your Activity on Our Websites to Your Social Networks– We have added certain features to our websites that allow social networks (such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+) to track the activities of their members or collect certain information about website visitors. These features may include technologies called “plug-ins” and “widgets.” Plug-ins create a direct link between two websites, and widgets are interactive mini-programs that provide other companies’ services on our websites. If you are concerned about the way a social network is tracking your activity, please contact the social network or review its privacy statement. For example, you can review Facebook’s data-use policy at https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy.
Cookies, Web Beacons and Similar Technologies
We and others may use a variety of technologies to collect information about your device and use of our services. These technologies include cookies and web beacons:
Cookies – Cookies are small data files that are sent from a website’s server and are stored on your device’s hard drive either for only the duration of your visit (“session cookies”) or for a fixed period of time (“persistent cookies”). Cookies contain information that can later be read by a web server. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change your browser settings to give you the choice to accept a cookie or reject cookies altogether. For more information about changing your browser settings, please see the section of this Statement titled, “Your Choices.”
- Website Functionality– Some cookies (considered “strictly necessary”) are required to allow you to access and use our websites. Without these cookies, our websites do not work properly.
- Performance Monitoring– Some cookies (considered “performance” cookies) help us analyze and estimate traffic on our website. They show us how visitors interact with our website, whether there are any errors, which pages are not used often, which pages take a long time to load, which pages users tend to visit and in what order. These cookies do not collect any information that could identify you and are only used to help us improve how our website works and understand user interests.
- User Convenience– Some cookies (considered “functionality” cookies) remember information to save you the trouble of entering information every time you visit or use a particular website. For example, a cookie may remember your username to save you time when you log in to your account.
- Marketing – Some cookies (considered “targeting or advertising” cookies) are used to tailor your experience on our website by controlling the promotions, advertisements and other marketing messages that may appear when you visit or use our website and help us learn which services you are using and how you are accessing information about us. We may use this information to personalize your visit to a website or to send you relevant promotions.
- Web Beacons– Web beacons are small, transparent images that are embedded in web pages, applications, and emails that are sometimes called “clear gifs,” “single pixel gifs”, ”page tags” or “web bugs.” We use web beacons to track the web pages you visit, to test the effectiveness of our marketing, and to find out if an email has been opened and acted on.
Promotional Communication Choices
You can opt out of receiving promotional emails, text messages, telephone calls, and mailings by informing us of your preference at the time you sign up for a Good Times Coffee Co. account, modifying your promotional preferences online in your account’s profile management section, or adjusting your text and notification preferences in your mobile device’s settings or by following the opt-out instructions in the promotional emails we send you.
Alternatively, you may let us know that you do not wish to receive some or all of these promotional communications by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that if you opt out of receiving promotional communications from us, we may still send you non-promotional communications, including emails about your accounts or purchases.
Information Collection Choices
You can also make choices about the information we collect about you:
- Location Information– When you use a smart phone or other mobile device to access our websites, we may collect information about your physical location only if (a) “location services” for the mobile application is enabled; or (b) the permissions in the mobile device allow communication of this information. If you do not want us to collect your location information, you can opt out of sharing this information by changing the relevant preferences and permissions in your mobile device.
In addition to adjusting the appropriate settings in your browser, many advertising companies that may collect anonymous information for advertising targeting purposes are also members of the Digital Advertising Alliance or the Network Advertising Initiative, both of which provide an opt-out of advertisement targeting from their members located at their respective websites at www.AboutAds.info and www.networkadvertising.org.
- Flash Cookies– We allow Adobe to set and enable special cookies that are necessary to deliver video content for Adobe Flash Player. You cannot remove Flash cookies simply by changing your browser settings. If you would like to limit the websites that can store information in Flash cookies on your device, you must visit the Adobe website:http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html.
“Do Not Track” Technology – Some newer web browsers have a “Do Not Track” preference that transmits a “Do Not Track” header to the websites you visit with information indicating that you do not want your activity to be tracked. We currently do not respond to browser “Do Not Track” signals.
Changing Your Information or Deleting Your Account
If you want to change your information, cancel your account, or stop us from using your information, please contact us as described in the “Contact Us” section, below. We will make every effort to promptly respond to your request. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you ask us to delete your account, we generally retain and use your account information only as long as necessary to fulfill a business or law enforcement need.
How We Protect Your Information
Good Times Coffee Co. protects your information using technical, physical, and administrative security measures to reduce the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of your information. Some of our safeguards include firewalls, data encryption, physical access controls, and administrative informational controls. When you transmit highly sensitive information (such as a credit card number) through our website or in one of our mobile applications, we encrypt the transmission of that information using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. While we have employed security technologies and procedures to assist safeguarding your personal information, no system or network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Storing and Processing Your Information
Use by Minors
We do not intend for our websites or online services to be used by anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and believe we may have collected information about a child, please contact us as described in the “Contact Us” section, below.
If you are a California resident, you can request a notice disclosing the categories of personal information we have shared with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To request a notice, please submit your request by emailing us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to promptly respond to your request.
Changes to This Privacy Statement
This Statement went into effect on the date noted at the top of this webpage. We may update this Statement from time to time. If we make material changes, we will post the updated Statement on this page and change the date at the top of this webpage. We encourage you to look for updates and changes to this Statement by checking this date at the top of this webpage. We will notify you of any modifications to this Statement that might materially affect the way we use or disclose your personal information prior to the change becoming effective by means of a message on this website.
We welcome your questions, comments and concerns about privacy. You can contact Good Times Coffee Co. Customer Service online at www.NapalmCoffee.com.